On 6/1/06, Marc G. Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Norberto Meijome wrote:

I tried cacti, and I don't know if its FreeBSD itself, or cacti, but other
then traffic stats, it sucked ... i was getting sys+usr+idle CPU %ages
taht were adding up to 115% (or similar high #s) ...

This is a problem with the way system load is reported to the SNMP
agent, not cacti itself. Any other tool you would use to read SNMP
data would give the same result.

Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--