On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 12:39:52PM -0800, randall ehren wrote:

> you'll want to lookup information on dummynet:
>  http://info.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/

Does anyone know any hardware (of the size of a regular home
DSL router) that can give me a simple limit of X bps for two
IP addresses. I am running out of time and removing ipfilter
(which I use now) and adding ipfw, learning dummynet and then
figuring out will take time (at least 5 days with my FreeBSD IQ level).
I am also hoping it would be in < $500 range.

> you can use it to shape traffic and limit bandwidth.
>
>  -randall

Any help is appreciated.

--
Hari Bhaskaran