Garrett Cooper wrote:

The excellent Grip cd-ripper for Linux/BSD (http://nostatic.org/grip/) has never failed me yet, despite all sorts of awful DRM software the CD might be packed with. It's a brilliant piece of software, I rank it as the best out there without question! :)

--

Dag Rune Sneeggen
Romolslia 23B

http://my.opera.com/duddev/blog/