System Info:
FreeBSD seibercom.net 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #0: Sat May 13 19:46:07
EDT 2006     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SEIBERCOM  i386

I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this question or not, but I
might as well start here.

I am trying to get the KDE text to speech to work. I installed the 'festival'
port and the 'festvox-aec' port. Everything seems to be OK, but no sound is
emitted. The sound works fine on everything else. There are no error messages
displayed so I do not know where to look to get this working.

--
Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Change your thoughts and you change your world.