No; in document (http://www.hart.co.jp/spam/sa-clamav-e.html) only insruct
to spamassassin installation but I think perl updating process is hard and
differ from spamasssin installation, since it give some error  in below

Verifying install for p5-GSSAPI>0 in /usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI
===>   p5-GSSAPI-0.22 depends on file:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Test/More.pm - found
===>   p5-GSSAPI-0.22 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/perl5.8.8 - found
===>  Configuring for p5-GSSAPI-0.22

Welcome to GSSAPI.pm setup!

run "perl Makefile.PL --help" to see further installation options

Searching krb5-config command... not found! at ./Makefile.PL line 94.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/p5-GSSAPI.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/p5-Authen-SASL.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/p5-Net.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/p5-libwww.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin.

On 7/13/06, Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

tethys ocean wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have some problem about How I can switch new version of program in my
> system, without clean old version.
>
> I want to install Spamasssasin so it need perl and in my server running
old
> version of perl(perl5) and also I install new version of perl(perl5.8)
but
> my system dont switch new version so I couldnt install  Spamasssassin.
What
> can I do?

Did you read all of the instructions for updating Perl prior to
attempting to install Spamassassin?

--
Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little
statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul
has simply nothing to do.

     Ralph Waldo Emerson