Erik Sabowski wrote:
i am running freebsd 4.7, and using the latest kde packages from freebsd.org (3.0.3). My soundcard is a soundblaster live. I have no problem setting up the soundcard, it works fine, except for the fact that the mixer does not work at all. using mixer from the command line does not change the soundlevel, nor does using another program such as xmms, opmixer, or kmix. any help would be appreciated.
what specific values are you trying to change and what are you trying to do?

can you supply the output of mixer? and tell us what you're like to change?

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/paulbeard.html>

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings -- including this one.