On 7/19/06, Allen D. Tate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am preparing to setup a FreeBSD 6.1 machine with Apache/MySQL/PHP for
my web server and I am curious as to your thoughts on the best mail
server to install and why. Any mail server I should steer clear from at
all costs? Thanks in advance for your input.

All popular mail servers are great. Moreover, FreeBSD is great
to run any of them. Search the archives of this mailing lists if
you're interested in holy wars (which never have a winner).