After running portsnap this morning:

bsd# pkg_version -v > /home/oliver/version.txt
"Makefile", line 54: Could not
find /usr/ports/print/cups-lpr/../../print/cups/Makefile.common
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
pkg_version: Failed to get PKGNAME from /usr/ports/print/cups-lpr/Makefile!

I take it that this means that there is something missing from this part of
this port? I looked at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-broken.html
and tried querying the data base (and was confused by the options), and
searched the mailing list for the string cups-lpr. Nothing -- I think.

Anyhow, I'm happy to do my bit and post this somewhere but don't want to start
sending badly formatted or unnecessary bug reports around. Any advice?

Oliver