Gerard wrote:
"jan gestre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

it took almost 3 hours, i don't have X installed. i'm sending you the
portmanager.log in private coz it might clutter the thread.

You have a warning message listed here:

Tue Aug  1 04:38:03 2006
 options changed so returning        php4-mbstring-4.4.2_2
    /converters/php4-mbstring            to out of date pool

I have never seen the "options changed so returning ..." message before.
I am going to check an see if I can find out what it means.

It seems to be when a port presents the blue Options screen. If you change anything (maybe even when you don't, not sure) portmanager gives that message. Unless there are other problems it seems to get back round to updating the port later in the run.

Chris