I have amarok-1.4.1 and works great... but i'm not able to fetch
lyrics, I tried various ruby scripts but I got same results:

/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:562:in `initialize': Invalid
argument - connect(2) (Errno::EINVAL)
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/net/http.rb:562:in `connect'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:48:in `timeout'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:76:in `timeout'

The same result occurred with the previous amarok version (I think it
was 1.4.0a). Before that lyrics fetched ok. I'm behind a non
transparent proxy, so probably the problem is http.rb don't knowing
about my proxy. Should I try to hack the http.rb code to enable proxy?
I'm asking here just in case someone shares this problem and knows a
not so radical solution. :) Is there some place to define my proxy
(besides env vars) for ruby? This would avoid problems for me in
future ruby releases...

Thanks in advance,
Javier