I reinstalled FBSD6.1 release on a machine that had been previously running 6.0 release. I had been using CUPS 1.1x and printing was working fine. However, I just reinstalled CUPS 1.2.0 and now printing is broken. The problem I have is the following:

I can get to the main admin page, but when I click on the add printer button it goes to a blank page. The same thing happens no matter what link I click on, they all go to a blank page.

Has anything changed as far as configuration in the new version? In the old version I would choose HPJetdirect, and give it the ip address. Now I cannot even do that. Any suggestions are appreciated.

TIA