Vahan Yerkanian wrote:
Paul Schmehl wrote:
Finally, it looks like your number one problem is going to be maintainence. Right now you're showing a ".x" and a "F.x" release. Not sure if that's tampering or what, but it's obviously not legit. You also have a sudden influx of hosts from Armenia. Again, don't know if they're legit or not, but keeping up with that stuff is going to require eyes-on type manual labor. I hope you've planned for that.

Ehm, actually something's really wrong :)

Armenia      331      28.24%

shouldn't be that much, I think I installed it on 4 servers :)

Watch for the sequel of "Servers Gone Wild". ;-)

--
Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer