You are trying to automatically login and either the key is bad or missing. You should try creating a new key.

        -Derek

At 10:13 AM 8/9/2006, Josh Paetzel wrote:
I'm trying to use putty on my FBSD 6.1-R box to access another FreeBSD
box.  I can get in fine using the command line ssh client but when I
attempt to use putty I get the following error:

Unable to use key file "/usr/home/jpaetzel/.ssh/id_rsa" (OpenSSH SSH-2
private key)

Can anyone point out to me what I am doing wrong?

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel

believed to be clean.