I think that the problem was a damaged system. I have re-installed FreeBSD and now ALL the commands and methods work.

mount -u /
or
mount -o rw /
and I can access to the root directory

I mount /usr and I can use ee  (effectively a nice editor)

ee /etc/fstab (absolute path isn't necessary)

I have tried "Fixit" and the result is the same (here the absolute path is NECESSARY).

For a non-experimented user --like me-- "cover the bases" is the most important thing to begin. I couldn't rescue my old system but now I know a little more.

Thank you very much.

micman