Derek Ragona wrote:
Check the headers it may be from another domain.

        -Derek

At 05:22 PM 8/16/2006, Chris Maness wrote:
I have used the access db to allow e-mail's from domains that have been black listed by my black list DNS lists. It works for all the other e-mails / domains that I have listed except for Yahoogroups.com. Any suggestions?

Chris Maness

believed to be clean.

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers <http://www.transtec.co.uk/> for their support.
I'm going to try to add yahoo.com, but a lot of spam comes with the domain yahoo.com. Does it actually check if the from part of the header is forged?