Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum wrote:

So now i can find out what version each port is, but that doesnt
help me know whether these are outdated, or to update them.
For that im still stuck on the Ruby core dump problem. I did reinstall portupgrade, ruby18, and the ruby-bdb thing, but sadly
i still get the same abort trap/core dump thing ive reported all
along. Is there any other way i can attack this last issue?

Thanks.

Jen

Have you tried portmanager (sysutils/portmanager)? The -s option just reports on what's required to upgrade.

Chris