On Sep 16, 2006, at 4:50 PM, Garrett Cooper wrote:

Do you have kerberos compiled and in use for authentication on the FreeBSD server and are you using it on the OSX client?

server1 is the default from an original freeBSD 6.1 install and as of last week had a full cvsup and rebuild world (smae problem prior to the upgrade)...so its at 6.1-RELEASE--p6 now...I have not actively tried to enable or setup anything with kerberos on server or OS X client. My OS X client can connect fine to my other FreeBSD server2. server1 is the only server I can't connect to. The Windows XP client which can login to server1 can use either normal pam password or dsa key...very basic normal usage.

The only line changed in sshd_config is UseDNS no. Changing it back to yes has no effect.

ssh -vv server1.domain.com says?
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions- [EMAIL PROTECTED]"