On 9/19/06, Girish Venkatachalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 12:45:10AM +0530, Viswas Nair wrote:
|yes I am building from ports. I loaded it as a package and got it to work
|without any issues. I would like to fix the problem anyway.
Dear Viswas,

    Already someone in the list pointed out that u shud not top post. I
think you didnt get it. It means that u reply like the way I am doing, first
quote the text and write below it. Since these mails are read by thousands
of ppl, if they read the mails in reverse order they will be confused.

    I also used to top post a lot before but now I find it very
irritating.You may think that your idea of writing mails is actually the
right way to go but it is not. I also used to think that way.

    regards,
    Girish

Thanks for the info. I didnt pay attention. Sorry about that.