Hèrvé Simplice van der Eijk wrote:
Hi everybody,

I recently install freebsd 5.4, bind9, isc-dhcp-server, openldap on my machine. DNS server is working oke, but since I'm running ipfw firewall on the machine, my windows client (internet Explorer kan reach my
freeBsd webserver.
can anyone tell me wich protocol and port I have to open up on my ipfw firewall
so that windows client kan reach my webserver

Are you actually running a web server? given your list above it seems not.

Secondly, I'm a bit surprised if you can successfully setup bind, dhcpd and ldap but not figure out which port the web service is running on... Heard about sockstat or /etc/services?

Cheers, Erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt