Jerry McAllister wrote:

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 06:13:16PM -0700, Art Mattox wrote:

what are the recommended minimum hw requirements for version 6.1? e.g. diskspace, memory, etc

I don't know what the current absolute minimum to run values
would be.
I believe minimum ram is 24Mb but if you can get more... . I'm sure I used to run 4.X off < 4Gb of disk and would suspect 6.X would fit too, with care. Of course, you have to be very careful what you actually do with a machine this low spec'ed. Certainly no room to compile firefox or openoffice :-)

--Alex