On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:03:29PM -0500, Adam Stroud wrote:
> The Kazaa client for Linux was discontinued.  There is however a client for
> Linux that uses the Fast Track network.  I forget the name of it, but I am
> usre that it can be found on sourceforge.net.  It took some configuration and
> time, but I did have it running at one point.  It seems to me that the name
> was gIFT???? Maybe?????

This is correct, yes.  giFT is a client for the OpenFT network -- this
is not the same one that KaZaA uses and there are not that many people
using the OpenFT network so it's hard to find anything of any use.

  Anybody with any other information on FT clients?

-lewiz.

--
Love cannot be much younger than the lust for murder.
                -- Sigmund Freud