On 10/3/06, Christopher Swingler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 3, 2006, at 7:55 PM, perikillo wrote:

> On 10/3/06, perikillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>   Hi people i have read a some mails about this problem, <snip>
>>
>> Greetings.
>>

> Wow....
>
>   <snip again>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

The only time I have ever had watchdog timeouts is when I've had a
bad cable or a bad port.  If it's doing it on two entirely different
NICs, then it is most CERTAINLY a bad cable or a bad port on the
switch end.  You seem to have addressed the most expensive issue
first (bad card), which is kind of backwards, but whatever.  You've
switched ports, that's good too, now switch cables.

Hi people, thanks for your answer, right now i googling around and see how
to handle this problem i have.

 Im home right now, here i have one NIC Intel (fxp driver) with 2 ports on
it, this is my firewall machine but tomorrow i will take to my work, i dont
have access top my server right now , but i will give you the info you
request ASAP.

  I have another Linksys NIC, some posts say that those 2 NIC's on freebsd
are really good.

 Another thing that i will do, i dont know if it works, disable the drivers
form the kernel and just use the modules and see what hapend :-?

 But i need to see first how my backups finish, and will let you you now
guys. Thanks for your time.