Hello,
I've got a FreeBSD box that i have a user on who needs special console access. I've given him access to what is required, but i do not want him to be able to log in from the internet via ssh, telnet, or even a serial terminal if possible. Basically if this user isn't right in front of the box i don't want him accessing it. Is it possible to lock a user out to this extent, i know with ssh i can do an AllowGroup option and not put him in the group that would work?
Thanks.
Dave.