Hello,

When I use `pkg_cutleaves -l` to list leaf nodes. It is listing things I know are required by other apps. These aren't build dependencies.

For example, it lists g-wrap, and libpcap. If I remove g-wrap, my gnucash2 immediately refuses to run. And I know libpcap was an "option" I selected for NTop. There are others as well. I have noticed that a `make pretty-print-run-depends-list` is empty for gnucash2. Is that significant?

Why would these not be +REQUIRED_BY something? `pkgdb -F` doesn't mention anything at all.

If something has no +REQUIRED_BY file... how can I go about determining why its on my machine or which port installed it? Obviously top level items I installed aside.

Thanks.

[Running 6.2-PRERELEASE]

--
Regards,