daily_status_security_enable="YES" is the default, from
/etc/defaults/periodic.conf. If you didn't change that in
/etc/periodic.conf it should run as a part of the "periodic daily".
The "periodic daily" line in /etc/crontab is (by default):
1       3       *       *       *       root    periodic daily