757575Hi;
I installed qmail from source because of problems with the port. I installed
vpopmail from port okay. I installed ezmlm-idx from port; however, it doesn't
appear to communicate with one or both of the other two programs. I can issue
commands from the command prompt to create a list, add members, etc...all that
works fine. But if I try to subscribe by email, nothing happens. That's why I
think there's a communication problem between programs. Perhaps what I need to
do is compile ezmlm from port and specify the location/installation for qmail
and/or vpopmail? Please advise. Also, if you would be so kind (since I had
major problems with this with the openldap port), if you can please provide the
command to build ezmlm-idx.
TIA,
Rachel