On 2006-11-24 15:04, David Banning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> @domain.com          bounce
>>
>> You can define "bounce" in /etc/mail/aliases, or just leave it undefined
>> (since it will probably bounce anyway).
>
> I am looking at my /etc/mail/aliases
>
> how would I define bounce?
>
> I know I could simple send it to /dev/null, but I want it to bounce
> back to the sender with a "no such user" error.

How about bouncing from inside `virtusertable' itself?

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               alpha
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                beta
    @domain.com                    error:nouser 550 No such user here

I think this is the cleanest way to do something like the setup you
described, since all the relevant information is kept closely packed
together in `virtusertable' itself.

- Giorgos