On 2003-01-13 11:42, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (JoeB) wrote:
> I have installed FBSD 4.7 using cdrom and /stand/sysinstall,
> selected standard install with "user" distribution which does not
> install any source.  This install config does not install
> /usr/src/UPDATING  directory.  Where else can I find this info??

Select 'custom' install and make sure you install the `source'
distributions.  You could also install everything manually by mounting
the CDROM under /cdrom and then running as root:

        # cd /cdrom/src
        # sh install.sh all

That should be easy and faster than searching through the menus for
the right options :)