Hm, it appears after powercycling it and removing this USB harddrive I had
attached to it allowed it to come back up.  Odd?

On 11/30/06, Huy Ton That <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ugh this is bad...  I have this system functioning as a fileserver which
was working for months without a reboot.  Some coworkers complained of lag
and after a reboot it will not start up and I am continuously getting BTX
halted errors.  I tried loading off an FBSD disk but that would incur the
same problem.  Ideas?

BTX Loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.01
Consoles: internal video/keyboard
BIOS CD is cd0