Hello Pietro,

 A question,
I have 8 servers! all intel motherboards, but some are 101 and others 945 models.
 all acting as NAT gateway, and the NAT NIC is dlink.
 vr0 and rl0 are my devices
im having unknown dropdown connections! when i investigate i found nothing but
 watchdog timeout!

Yes its heavy load, and every few days my vr0 stops acting as DHCP and i find watchdog
 timeout error..

 What is the solutions? (change the NICs? both?
 And how to fix it! (console solutions? )

 Thank you.

  Marwan.
On Monday 04 December 2006 13:54, Jon Drukman wrote:
> Does the default kernel on the 6.1-R installation CD include the realtek
> re(4) driver?

Yes, it does. But I'd suggest using a card based on another chipset.
The re(4) serie is rather buggy: it often goes down for a while
(watchdog timeout) on heavy ftp or cvs transfer loads.

JN

--
Pietro Cerutti
ICQ: 117293691