Zhongtao Zhu wrote:
On Mon 11 Dec 2006 23:46, Eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
ccache has worked for me wonderfully on 3+ machines doing everything:
ports, buildworld, kernels, etc. No issues at all

does the ccache stuff show up first in your path statement?

Nope! By wild guess did I point to 'ccache' and anyway the problem was
solved, though. I also use the phenomenal 'ccache' all the time except
this one. It's probably the 'ccache' isn't the scapegoat, maybe
there's some other unsuitable setup in my system. I don't know whether
or not I'm able to get it located.

Thank you, Eric.

Regards,
check out the post install instructions for ccache and verify on your system. once you do that, it should work without issue. the ccache stuff has to be listed first in your path for it to work properly as far as i know.

Good luck!

Eric