On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 03:48:44 +1100
Norberto Meijome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems my side is receiving a packet with DOI type 0 (as per wireshark,
> whatever that means...)... and racoon complains with;
>
> Jan  2 03:28:18 ayiin racoon: ERROR: reject the packet, received unexpecting
> payload type 0.

I got local access to the sonicwall today (TZ170 after all) and the logs show
this :
267     01/01/2007 08:59:01.352 IKE Responder: IKE proposal does not
match (Phase 1) MY_IP, 500      SONICW_IP, 500

So now I seem to be getting somewhere...(at least I know what it's tryng to
tell me :) ... now to try to match racoon's options with Sonic's... any
guides / hints ? anyone?  :)

thanks anyway!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX.

Warned.