On 1/4/07, Atom Powers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For most ports I can pkg_add them to get them installed without
prompts. But for some ports I special make configurations that require
me to build the port from source. Usually I use portinstall for this,
but this causes problems if the make process requires additional
input.

How can I build a port using the default options, except those defined
in make.conf, without requiring me to confirm the option for each
port?

If you're refering to the port dependancy configs, you can try

# make config-recursive

which will present you with all the config options for all the
dependancies, then you can

# make && make install

Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--

I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour cream