Or use bittorrent if you're way out in the cut....

~BAS

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Bryan Bonifacio wrote:

Why don't you just download the CD image and burn that
onto a CD?

Go to
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/6.1/

--- Stojance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear FreeBSD
Can I make my own bootable CD from FreeBSD, actually
from the ftp
server:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/6.1-RELEASE
?
I really need it. I can't pay for your CD ROM so any
help would be very
much appreciated.
I'll download everything and put it on a CD and burn
it under Nero as a
bootable CD.
Please Help ME
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

l8*
        -lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
               http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."