On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 04:18:21 +0500, Dak Ghatikachalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a need to setup 3 workstations to boot remotely without any ( OS) on
local disks,

What are ways to go about achieving that,

I want the users to have all their utilities and files stores all back
stored in the remote server.

But confusion how the OS going to detect the correct local Hardware
resources for it to run right drivers, example being the VGA driver, local
keyboard and mouse.

There is a "27.6 Diskless Operation" paragraph in FreeBSD Handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-diskless.html)
and article "Diskless X Server: a how to guide"
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/diskless-x/index.html).
Maybe it helps.