john kandirakis wrote:
I would like to ask you a few questions. I am trying to implement an
IPv6 testbed as a part of my thesis. Following the instructions for
the 4.9 release and using 6.2 I tried to recompile the Kernel but
there are not options for IPv6.Does mobile IPv6 supported by the
current release (6.2)? Do I have to use the snap from KAME project or
MIPv6 is already embedded in the release? If this is the case, I will
have only to manipulate rc.conf and rtadvd.conf. Is there any guide
how I will configure the MIPv6 in the 6.x release? Respectfully, Ioannis Kandirakis

err, INET6 has been present since early 3.x (correct me if im wrong),
infact its in the generic kernel, so it should just be a case of adding
addresses to rc.conf and rtadvd.conf

Ta,
Joe