On 1/24/07, Grzegorz Pluta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi.
Id like to asj you guys if you used any remote desktops with freebsd?
Which
client/server would you recommend, and why? Witch wich desktop env have
you
been using it?

Cheers,
GregZX

I am made vpnc( to connect into VPN ntwork of my workplace) and rdesktop
which were in /usr/ports , Works real fast no frills,  All that I need to
quick response  it does that
I connect to Windows server/Workstations with rdesktop

rdesktop is simple and very functional you will be able to transfer between
rdesktop windows and freebsd session.

REgards
Dak