Grant Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now I have a custom kernel which is failing to build. I've attached the config file for it, and it fails trying to build with references about ieee80211. The odd thing is I have no wireless in my box and have commented out all the wireless references. What else is dependant on them and should be commented out as well? The last bit of output is below.

 if_ural.o(.text+0xe5): In function `ural_next_scan':
 : undefined reference to `ieee80211_next_scan'
 *** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/STRIPPED.
 *** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src.
 *** Error code 1

Remove 'device ural' from your kernel config. file. Ural is a driver for wireless adapters and depends on 'device wlan' which is commented in your conf. file.