> I've tried installing this, too. The included readme addresses linux, and
> there is no indication of what is supposed to be done with libmap.conf, which
> leaves me in the dark. Has anyone figured this out?

linux-flashplugin9 is useful for people who use the linux-firefox.

The libmap.conf / linuxpluginwrapper code only currently works with
linux-flashplugin7,
so you'll need to keep using that one instead if you use the native FreeBSD
firefox.

When/if flashplayer9 is working with FreeBSD firefo, then the flashplayer7 port
will
be removed.

Hope this clarifies things,

cheers,