Hello,

I installed Idesk to show differents icons on my desktop with Openbox 3 and FreeBSD 6.2. I have a file called trash.lnk with the content:

table Icon
   Caption: Trash
   Icon: /home/olivier/.idesktop/icons/emptytrash.png
   Width: 48
   Height: 48
   X: 347
   Y: 660
   Command[0]: thunar trash:///
   Command[1]: /home/olivier/.scripts/./checktrash.sh
end

and here my script called checktrash.sh : (for the moment, I do not erase any files. I test only the presence of files and i post the good icon on the desktop.

#!/bin/sh
ls -A /home/olivier/.local/share/Trash/files/ | grep . >/dev/null
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
perl -i.bak -pe 's/emptytrash/fulltrash/g' /home/olivier/.idesktop/trash.lnk
else
perl -i.bak -pe 's/fulltrash/emptytrash/g' /home/olivier/.idesktop/trash.lnk
fi

When i launch Openbox, the script works fine but i have a problem when i empty the trash with the mouse, idesk doesn't put up-to-date my icon.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you :)

--
Cheers,