Can you give us the "VirtualHost" directives included in your configuration file, listening ports and the tailed couple "access-log" / "error-log" ?

;)

drewshen a écrit :
I am having a problem with my apache in freebsd.  i set up two virtual hosts,
one is a default, the other goes to another domain.  i set up the
directives:

<Directory />
AllowOverride None Order deny,allow Deny from all </Directory>

<Directory /home/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs> AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory> <Directory /home/vhosts/mydomain2.com/httpdocs> AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
when i try to start apache it says httpd not running, trying to start . . .
and on the broswer i get an internal server error.  does anyone know how i
could fix this? thanks alot!