[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

Since xfce 4.4 the weather plugin 0.6.0 fails to update weather data.

Searching the weather location code also fails. Filling in Rotterdam should
return NLXX0015 but nothing happens.

So far I cannot find any information on this problem.

Does anyone has this same problem or any ideas?

Hmm, I've had some problems with this prior to 4.4., but AFAICR none since I upgraded last week. Portupgrade reinstalled XFCE without the plugin, so I rebuilt that, too.

IIRC, the problems I did have in the past were related to a malformed xml file somewhere under ~/.config/xfce* ....

Are you behind a proxy by any chance?

Kevin Kinsey
--
The future is a myth created by insurance
salesmen and high school counselors.