My bad.  Says right on the m0n0wall homepage that it is based on
FreeBSD, not Linux....yea for us!

Steve

On 3/9/07, Nejc Škoberne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I plan to install a FreeBSD 6.2 router/gateway/DHCP server on a EPIA
box with 1GB Transcend IDE Flash drive. Since Transcend says that
this device is capable of "10,000 insertion/removal cycles" I assume
that I must minimize the number of writes to the drive. It is okay
with me if I have to configure syslog to log to another machine.

Any suggestions/instructions how to achieve this? Any experienced
users regarding this matter?

Thanks for ideas and help.
Nejc

Steve Franks, KE7BTE