On Monday March 19, 2007 at 10:36:42 (AM) Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> > I'm trying to figure out how to build sendmail.cf from
> > the m4 files.  The instructions located in
> > /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/README are a bit vague.
> >
> > Can someone give me the secret recipe for doing this?
>

> cd /etc/mail
> make
> make install

If you want to do everything at once, use:

    make all install restart

assuming Sendmail is running, else change restart to start. See
/etc/mail/Makefile for further information.

Ciao!

--
Gerard

Only in America...

Tim Allen, comedian, had this to say about Martha Stewart:

"Boy, I feel safer now that she's behind bars. O. J. & Kobe are walking
around, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook, clean,
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."