Vince wrote:
Richard Touret Binarysec wrote:
hello
we are an editor of security software, binarysec for apache which runs on
freebsd

1) can you reference us ?
2) all your comments and trials are most welcome !!

best regards

Before someone tells you off for spamming the list (emails that could be
interpreted as commercial adverts aren't generally welcome here,) let me
point you at
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software_bycat.html
This page tells you how to have your company/software referenced on that
page.

Also, Richard, especially if it fills a need, works well, and has BSD-compatible license terms.you may wish to talk to the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
mailing list; or, better yet, read the "Porter's Handbook" and see about getting
your software committed to the "Ports Collection", officially.  I believe
that most members of the FreeBSD community are pleased when commercial
entities decide to support our OS.

Kevin Kinsey
FreeBSD User
--
Captain Penny's Law:
        You can fool all of the people some of the time, and