Hi people,

        A day or three ago somebody posted a neat upgrade script
        (or snippet of) using a shell for loop and pkg_version.
        I was going to save, thought I saved it to ~/Mail/freebsd.
        Can't find it.  Anybody knw which post I'm thinking of?

        It was something like:

        for `pkgversion -xyz {foo}`; whatever;
        do
           portupgrade -abc;
        done

        but something that was much more sharp.  Several days ago I
        saved the output of pkg_version -IL'<=' to /tmp/Up.sh, then
        edited in portupgrade  to each of the 20+ ports.  As a result,
        I'm almost entirely upgraded here.  What I saw looked much more
        efficient.

        thanks, guys,

        gary