I'm looking at

http://www.freebsddiary.org/pkgdb.php

while I run it myself. I'm finding wonderful questions like

Stale dependency: p5-Authen-SASL-2.09 -> p5-GSSAPI-0.24 (security/p5-GSSAPI):
p5-Geography-Countries-1.4 (score:26%) ? ([y]es/[n]o/[a]ll) [no]

I must ask. How the hell am I supposed to know?? I build that as a dependency
of something that I built months ago. There's a good chance that I'll be
simply guessing at all of the answers.

Is it really useful to run this if you can't remember? And why am I
remembering anyway? That's what a packaging system is for, isn't it?

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
direction." --Albert Einstein