On 04/04/07, John Govender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi

can u pls tell me how i can find out the exact time a pc running winXP media
centre was improperly shut down?

FreeBSD is not exactly related to WinXP, so I doubt that someone on
this list is either capable or willing to answer your question. It
would be the best to you to go to some apropiate places (e.g. WinXP
related mailing lists and bulletin boards).

thanks
John