zen wrote:
hi,
i know it seem out of topic,
i recently build a proxy server to serve our small ISP,
but i'm facing a big problem. as far as i know FreeBSD didn't support TPROXY like linux had. but i need to build this proxy transparently so only my client ips that visible when browsing.
i use ipnat and ipf with Squid latest stable release.
does anyone has experience building a true transparent proxy with FreeBSD?
please share the knowledge and the regarding this problems.

Hello Zen,

Perhaps you might have some luck with the walkthrough listed here:

http://tomclegg.net/squid-tproxy

I found this by searching Google for "TPROXY freebsd".  I hope this helps!

- Chris Slothouber