Hi ,

  I have a FreeBSD6.0 server machine running zope2.9 and plone .

this m/c has python-2.4.4 but no PIL module , I have to install it to support the zope/plone application that I am running in this machine But in /usr/ports there is no such port for PIL OR I can't recoganize which port is it

I made a serch like this /usr/ports]# make search name=py-pil but it retuns null

So what steps I have to follow to install PIL ( PythonImageLibrary) in this machine ,

Please help me with your suggestions ..